Today is Giving Tuesday, which is a day set aside to empower people and organizations to transform their communities and the world! If you’d like to participate in this year’s Giving Tuesday event, we’d like to let you know about all of the ways you can help support the University of Alabama Museums!
- Become a UA Museums Supporting Member by visiting give.ua.edu/museums! Our members are important — and they make a difference every day throughout our museums, departments, and programs. Membership dues support our collections, programs, research, and services, allowing us to provide high-quality programs that make an impact locally and regionally. Our membership program offers seven levels, each with a variety of benefits. Each membership level receives the benefits listed plus all benefits of levels that precede it.
- Support the Alabama Museum of Natural History by visiting almnh.museums.ua.edu/support-the-museum! You can give to the museum through multiple Gift Funds.
- Support Paleontological Research by visiting give.ua.edu/paleontology!
- Support Research and Collections by visiting collections.museums.ua.edu/support-research-collections! You can give in multiple ways.
- Support The Gorgas House Museum by visiting gorgashouse.museums.ua.edu/give-to-the-gorgas-house! You can give to the oldest building on The University of Alabama’s campus by donating straight to the Gorgas House Gift Fund.
- Support Moundville Archaeological Park by visiting moundville.museums.ua.edu/supportmap! You can give to Moundville through multiple Gift Funds.
- Support Discovering Alabama by giving to the Discovering Alabama Gift Fund!
UA Museums thanks you for your continued support!