Enjoy free admission, stay informed about Museums happenings, and receive invitations to special events by joining the University of Alabama Museums.
Our members are important — and they make a difference every day throughout our museums, departments, and programs. Membership dues support our collections, programs, research, and services, allowing us to provide high-quality programs that make an impact locally and regionally.
Our membership program offers seven levels, each with a variety of benefits. Each membership level receives the benefits listed plus all benefits of levels that precede it. All membership levels are important to the Museum. We hope you will be as generous as your circumstances allow.
Much of the natural beauty of Alabama is found among its many rivers. To recognize the vital role these rivers play in making our state unique, the University of Alabama Museums has designated gift membership levels with the names of some of Alabama’s best-known and most-beloved rivers.
Alabama River ($40–$99)
- Unlimited admission (except for special events) to Moundville Archaeological Park, Alabama Museum of Natural History, Gorgas House and Paul W. Bryant Museum
- Membership newsletter
- Discounts on Museum programs and Summer Expedition
- Membership card and decal
- Recognition in newsletter
- Invitations to special member events
Black Warrior River ($100–$249)
- Discovering Alabama DVDs
- 10% discount at University of Alabama Museum Shops
Cahaba River ($250–$499)
- Free admission to Moundville Native American Festival
- Unlimited admission to Museums for five guests
- A one-year gift membership at Alabama River level
- Additional 10% (20% total) discount at University of Alabama Museum Shops
Coosa River ($500–$999)
- Unlimited admission to Museums for two additional guests (seven total)
- Reduced rental rates for Museum facilities
Sipsey River ($1,000–$2,499)
- Unlimited admission to Museums for three additional guests (10 total)
- Two additional one-year gift memberships (three total), all at Black Warrior level
Douglas E. Jones Society ($2,500–$4,999)
- Unlimited admission to Museums for two additional guests (12 total)
- Special recognition in Smith Hall Foyer
- Three one-year gift memberships upgraded to Cahaba River level
Eugene Allen Smith Society ($5,000+)
- Book on natural history from The University of Alabama Press
- Unlimited admission to Museums for three additional guests (15 total)
How to Join
You can join the UA Museums by phone, by mail, or online. Simply call Angi Jones at (205) 348-7551, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit give.ua.edu. (The secure form will be pre-filled for a museums membership.)
For More Information
Contact Angi Jones at (205) 348-7551 or email@example.com.